Next to our gym you will find our Sports Clinic consisting of five treatment rooms with physiotherapists, chiropractor, naprapat, lifestyle coach, PT and masseur.
Tim is a licensed chiropractor and has for many years been medically responsible for Good to Great. He has solid experience of increasing performance at the elite level where he has trained many top names. Together with his client, Tim works to reach maximum potential. He looks after the details and helps his clients build their own results.
Tim: “Diagnose – Plan – Perform”
- Medically responsible for Good to Great 2014 – 2020
- WTA Strasbourg 2018 Title with Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova and Joakim Nyström
- Stockholm Open 2016 ATP Doubles Title with Mikael Ymer, Elias Ymer and Johan Hedsberg
- Research and student administrator at Scandinavian College of Chiropractic 2012 – 2013
Louise is a certified naprapath and personal trainer. She has over 20 years of experience working with triathletes, gymnasts and tennis players. She treats all types of injuries, exercise-related or not.
Louise is an expert in getting her clients to find and reach their goals. She challenges her clients to try new things, dare to believe in themselves and develop. She herself has completed five Ironman races and competes in triathlon.
Motto: Clear goals give birth to discipline = results.
- Assistant Nurse (1995 – 1997)
- Officer University (1999 – 2001))
- Teacher in stability training at Axelsson’s PT school for 3 years
- All educations in 1080
- Licensed running coach
Former elite handball player, currently competing in cross fit. – Great interest in sports medicine and is driven by finding the cause of pain or reduced function.
- Sports Clinic